Essential Oils have many uses beyond aromatic use especially when you are working with therapeutic and food grade oils like dōterra’s. We have all used fresh and dried herbs to improve the flavour of foods and increase healthful benefits. As essential oils are much more potent then their herb/plant counterparts, they definitely pack a punch. Internal use is the most potent method of essential oil use especially when improving the health of the brain, organs and body overall.
• 1 cup Coconut water (or tap water if you prefer)
• 1 handful of spinach
• 1/2 Lebanese cucumber
• 2 stalks of celery
• 1/2 green apple
• 1 squeeze lemon juice
• As much kale as you like
• 1 drop dōTERRA Peppermint essential oil
• 1 drop dōTERRA Ginger essential oil
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
• 2-3 ripe avocados
• 1/4 cup diced red onion
• 1/4 cup chopped tomato
• Chopped parsley to taste
• 8-10 drops dōTERRA Lime essential oil
• Salt & Pepper to taste
Mix all together and serve.
• 400g chickpeas, rinsed and drained
• 1/4 cup chickpea flour
• 1 cup parsley
• ¼ cup chives
• 2 tablespoons capers- drained
• Sea salt
• 1 drop dōTERRA Black Pepper essential oil
• 8 leaves cos lettuce
Place the chickpeas in a food processor and blend until smooth.
Add the flour, parsley, chives, capers, salt and Black Pepper essential oil and process until just combined.
Place the mixture in a large bowl and mix until just combined.
Divide the mixture into 4 portions and shape into 2cm think round patties.
Heat some oil in a non-stick frypan, and cook the patties for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until golden and heated through.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place each patty between 2 pieces of cos lettuce.
• 3 zucchinis, sliced lengthways in strips
• 1 Large eggplant, diced
• 3 Yellow peppers, quartered then sliced
• 3 Orange peppers, quartered then sliced
• 1/3 cup fresh oregano, chopped
• 1 Tablespoon olive oil
• ¾ Cup all-purpose flour
• 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
• 5-8 Drops dōTERRA Bergamot essential oil
1. Keep 1 cup of eggplant to the side. Place remaining eggplant in a sieve and sprinkle with salt, let soak for about an hour.
2. Roast all vegetables, including 1/ cup eggplant.
3. Remove skin for the peppers, and placed sliced peppers and zucchini in a bowl with remaining vegetables.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the flour and smoked paprika together and toss eggplant that has been soaking in there, and coat well.
5. Heat olive oil and fry eggplant until it is brown.
6. Place roast vegetables in a nice serving bowl, with chopped oregano and mix well.
7. Add olive oil and 5-8 drops of Bergamot essential oil to taste.
8. When ready to serve, top the salad with eggplant croutons.
• 10g butter
• 150g sliced mushrooms, any kind you like
• 1 clove garlic
• Handful baby spinach
• 2-3 free range eggs
• 15g feta
• Pinch of sea salt and Black pepper
• 2 drops dōTERRA Thyme essential oil
- Melt butter in a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat
Add garlic, mushrooms, thyme essential oil, sea salt and black pepper and stir to coat mushrooms in butter
Cook for a few minutes, stirring occasionally until the mushrooms soften.
Add spinach and stir until spinach wilts and set aside.
Beat eggs and salt and pepper until combined.
Pour eggs into pan and cook until slightly hard.
Add mushroom mixture to the centre of the egg, sprinkle feta on top and fold egg mixture to close.
• 100g (1 cup) almonds/almond meal
• 200g (1 cup) macadamias (half for topping)
• 2 eggs
• 85g (1/3 cup) maple syrup
• 130g (1/2 cup) Greek yoghurt
• 40g (1/2 cup) coconut
• 40g butter/coconut oil, melted
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 10 drops dōTERRAWild Orange Essential Oil
• 10 drops dōTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
• 10 drops dōTERRALime Essential Oil
• 2 Tbsp honey
• 1/2 cup water
• 3 drops dōTERRAWild Orange Essential Oil
• 3 drops dōTERRALemon Essential Oil
• 3 drops dōTERRALime Essential Oil
• zest of 1 lemon
• 1 punnet fresh raspberries to serve
Roast macadamia nuts at 160C for 10 mins, cool. Leave oven on.
Line a 20cm round cake tin with baking paper.
You can use almond/nut meal rather than make your own. If you just have the nuts, process them in a blender or food processor until fine.
Beat butter & maple syrup until thick and creamy.
Add eggs, beat.
Add remaining ingredients and beat until combined.
Pour into cake tin.
Bake for 30 mins at 160C
Put honey, water and lemon zest in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to boil then simmer for about 10-15 mins until thickened.
Stir in the essential oils.
Once the cake has cooled, scatter roasted macadamia nuts & raspberries over the cake then drizzle the syrup over the top. Serve with cream or additional Greek yoghurt.
• 1 Cup of finely shredded coconut
(Divided into two portions)
• 1 Cup of almond butter
• 1 Cup of dried cranberries
• 1/2 Cup of raw honey
• 1/2 Tablespoon of salt
• 2 Tablespoons of chia seeds
• 3 drops dōTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil
Place all ingredients except 1/2 cup of coconut in mixer
Mix until well combined
Roll into balls and coat with remaining coconut
Store in refrigerator